Treadlite Roofing has been proudly installing metal roofing systems for years now and for good reason. Galvalume Metal Roofing products are the toughest in the industry and are quickly becoming the roof of choice for their environmentally friendly benefits plus the longer life cycle of the roof. There are many misconceptions about metal roofing because of improper installation or lack of the proper accessories that make metal roofing a lifetime product.
We at Treadlite Roofing have a 10 Step Metal Roofing Installation Guide that we adhere to on each and every roof which allows us to be confident in our industry leading 10 Year Labor Warranty. Allow us to show you some of the benefits of Metal Roofing...
- Metal is the most maintenance free product on the market today
- Average Metal roof lasts 2/3 longer than typical asphalt roof
- Once replacement is needed existing roof is 100% recyclable
- Appreciate the Value of the Home
- Custom Colors and Styles will give you all the curb appeal you are looking for
- Energy Savings with Cool Metal Roofing
- On average, about 40% Savings on Cooling Bills
- Metal roofing is known for its resistance to weather, including wind, hail, ice and snow
- The structual integrity of metal roofing is virtually unaffected by UV radiation
- Non-Porous Material is not effected by thaw/freeze cycles
- Screwed, Crimped or rivoted; Never Nailed
Leaving the Existing Shingles
- Big Savings
- Greater Impact
- More Insulation in the roof
- Noise Reduction
Homeowners installing qualified roofs are eligible for a tax credit worth up to 30% of the materials cost (materials only) and up to $500 per home.
Metal Roofing Innovations
Recent innovations in metal roofing paint systems and coating technology have significantly enhanced metal roofing products performance. The majority of today’s metal roofs use a Galvalume coated steel substrate which virtually eliminates worries about rust and corrosion. And just as important, paint systems now have outstanding resistance to fading, chalking, and cracking under the most stringent conditions.
Exposed fastener companies have also increased the longevity of their products which have increased exposed fastener metal roofing systems life cycle considerably. The newer “Ultimate Screws” completly encapsulate the neoprene washer on the metal to wood 2” screws we use for all of our installs. These screws are all coated with the same paint system for your metal roof to ensure no color variation between your roof and screws.
To learn more about the many benefits of metal roofing, visit www.coolmetalroofing.org.
Treadlite Roofing is proud to be a Preferred Contractor for the